Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

f(x)'s Victoria's pre-debut photo revealed



f(x)’s Victoria revealed a surprise picture of herself before she debuted. On November 3 through her me2dayshe wrote,
 “I looked at a picture of myself before I debuted and I am really young. Today the weather is really great~ Have a good day.”



Victoria doesn’t look much different, she still looks young and cute. In the picture she is wearing a simpleAbecrombie & Fitch t-shirt and it appears that she is showing a dorm or her room. This picture proves that Victoria has always been beautiful.
Netizens that have come across the me2day post stated, “Wow you are really pretty,” “This is a true real beauty,” “You haven’t changed a bit,” and “Victoria is the prettiest.”
What do you think, was she prettier, did she get prettier, or is she the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment