Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

KhunToria working in Maldives on We Got Married


For yesterday's Episode of MBC's We Got Married, Khuntoria Couple were given a 'mission' to work for the weekend in Maldives as volunteers, thwarting their plans for the Perfect weekend getaway.

f(x)'s Victoria could not hide her disappointment as she told the interviewers, "I don't think i can speak in English to our guest- I'm to embarrassed! I brought too many cute shoes and outfits to wear, but it looks like I will wear a 'uniform' for the whole weekend."
Just to uplift his wife's spirits, 2PM's Nichkhun confidently tells that he would take care of everything personally, and lifted her up a hug.

 During the power-walking segment, he always take care of Victoria while working cheerfully to aid the guest from England.

His hard work paid off, as her wife also returned her good mood.

She enjoyed working as a bartender on the sailboat and remarked; "This is so me! It's something I've always wanted to try!". and she seemed enjoying herself into it.

Here are the Links for Yesterday's Episode!

Khuntoria Episode 61 Part 1

Khuntoria Episode 61 Part 2

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment