Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

MBLAQ's next Promotion for "I Don't Know" next week



MBLAQ will be following their "Mona Lisa" promotions to "I Don't Know" that will start next week.

“I Don’t Know” was made by the composers of “Mona Lisa” and tells the story about a guy who doesn’t understand a girl’s heart and mind. The song is particularly favored for its witty lyrics and easy-to-follow melody, and is already expected to become a hit.


MBLAQ's -- I DONT KNOW


MBLAQ's lead - Seungho said, , Every time people ask what the follow-up song for ‘Mona Lisa’ is, we say ‘I Don’t Know’ and they look at us oddly. ‘I Don’t Know’ is a song which battled ‘Mona Lisa’ until the end for the title song position. You can experience a different MBLAQ charm with this song.

These Boys have just wrapped up their First Solo Concert [Men in MBLAQ] on August 20th and they are now busy for their upcoming promotions and as well their Japanese Projects.

Source: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment