Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

KhunToria's Last Memories for Final Episode


The Khuntoria couple shed tears as their marriage life came to an end.
The September 17th broadcast of MBC’s “We Got Married“, a mission to end their marriage was assigned to 2PM‘s Nichkhun and f(x)‘s Victoria and they spent their last day together as a couple.
The couple reflected on their past 456 days of memories and seemed it was difficult for them to let go.
Nichkhun held back tears as he looked back on their house saying, “Since we can still meet in the future and laugh together. I don’t want to break up crying.
Through a video message, Nichkhun told Victoria, “I think this will be my last video message to you. I am so happy that I was able to spend the last 456 days with you. Though we fought and every once in a while you would hit me, they were all precious memories to me. Even if we’re unable to meet often in the future, be careful and think of me every once in a while. It’s not illegal, so you can think of me often. I’ve been very happy during our time together. I really enjoyed it.
Victoria reflected back to the day she first met Nichkhun at the 63 Building. She expressed, ”I keep thinking of the past. Memories are flying past as if it was a movie reel. This really feels weird. I feel like something is pricking my heart.
Meanwhile, during the same broadcast, David Oh and Kwon Ri Sae also shared their last day together as well.
Thanks for all the memories to the lovable Khuntoria couple! 

[C] allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment