Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jang Geun Suk sends his ‘sasaeng’ fans a warning


via: allkpop

Fed up with the constant breaches of privacy, actor Jang Geun Suk left multiple warnings to hissasaeng fans through Twitter. ‘Sasaeng‘ fans are often described as aggressive fans who follow their idol around 24/7 — in a word, they’re scarily obsessive.
On October 30th, Jang Geun Suk tweeted,
 “Saseng fan kids. You guys are probably deceiving yourselves, following me and talking about how you guys know my every move. But you know what? By doing so, you guys are becoming that much more distant from me. Laugh while you can ^^ I’m a scary guy when I’m angry~
He also tweeted, 
I remember your faces clearly. Sasaeng kids would love it when I say that I remember them, right? Like I said before, laugh while you can~ You guys are out now!
Jang Geun Suk also revealed that ‘Sasaeng’ fans weren’t just found in Korea, but in China and Japan as well.
 “I don’t mind people following me, but there is a certain ‘limit’“. “I like Japan and the Japanese people^^ I just don’t like sasaeng fans~ I like China and the Chinese people, [it's] just that I don’t like sasaeng fans~ Now, if I say don’t follow me~ Just stop then. That’s what you call a ‘limit’~“.
He concluded, 
By stressing this ‘limit’, I’m leaving this message in the hopes that the excessive affection doesn’t become obnoxious.
Let’s hope his ‘fans’ get the message and give him some room to breathe.

Source + Image: OSEN via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment